Internet law is an area of law, similar to IT law, in which various legal issues relate to a collective term. Primarily, it is a matter of legal constellations related to the use of the Internet as an information and communication medium. Above all, software applications on smartphones and tablets (apps) are a constantly growing component.
Private and working life are no longer imaginable without the Internet as a medium. Social media, internet search engines, online shops or comparison portals are used by everyone. In this respect, entrepreneurs and consumers have different issues, for which legal advice is required. Is there a right to compensation? Can unwanted content be deleted? What do you have to consider with GTC and product labels?
MORGENSTERN’s consultation focuses on the following topics:
- Legal structuring and support of internet platforms
- Representation in connection with internet-relevant criminal proceedings (e.g. data theft or cyberbullying)
- Advice and representation in connection with domain law issues
- Advice on the use and application of social media platforms in companies
- Legal review, design and support of online marketing campaigns, in particular in the areas of search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Trademark, copyright and label infringements on the Internet
- Profiling and image protection on the Internet
- Strategy development for smear campaigns on the Internet
- Advice in connection with the legal design of mobile apps
- Action against unauthorised and illegal ratings