New technical developments and business models are constantly challenging our legal system. Internet offers, software applications or hardware solutions, in particular, must be developed in such a way that all relevant regulations are considered. Frequently, provisions of different laws are relevant, which have to be considered and examined in the overall context. In the case of (new) information technology, an overall view is required.
Accordingly, IT law is not a typical area of law – it combines a number of special laws and requires extensive knowledge in many areas. In addition, a well-founded technical basic understanding is required in order to be able to answer new or complex questions.
MORGENSTERN is a highly specialised law firm focusing on IT law, media and e-commerce. In particular, focus is on the following activities:
- Drafting and negotiation of IT and software contracts
- Consulting in connection with the public allocation of IT services
- Drafting of general terms and conditions for software and IT services
- Advice and representation in connection with domain law issues
- Advice and representation in case of difficulties in IT projects
- Advice and representation of IT freelancers and personnel service providers
- Non-competition clauses for freelancers / IT freelancers
- Review and drafting of framework and project agreements
- Mediation in IT project difficulties